twilight oh twilight~230709/2.46am

It’s Thursday.. u know what I love most about Thursday? Heheh.. no class!! Than means I can stay up late reading twilight.. haha..

Current progress after 56 hours: page 401 out of 563

I can finish reading this book by tomorrow.. I am sooo damn excited with the thought that I can start reading the 3rd book, twilight (eclipse)… yeaaayyyy!! But unfortunately, tiqah hasn’t got the book~*sigh*.. either I have to borrow it from falah or I just have to read it trough adobe reader (the softcopy version).. adei… if so, I wont be able to bring the book to class.. that’s no fun.. but hye, I’ll worry bout it later..

I called mama after I had my dinner with syg (went to papa chop mama grill/rs nk mnth mkn bnyk sgt/syg hutang rm20~hehe) to brief her my plan to do my practical training at KL.. mama did approved my plan, but I did tell her to discuss it with babah 1st.. I know that syg is not very excited for me to have my practical at KL.. I know that he is concern about me.. thanx syg.. I love u much.. aaaaa… lets drop bout this..

Aaaaa.. I called cik rini gak in the morning, seeking for advice on which firm is the best.. and eventually, cik rini suggested me to have my practical training at KL.. horwath is ok.. I did called abg fikri to clarify some things.. and I’m looking 4ward to work there.. plus, I’m also looking 4ward to work at KHR.. either way, i really hope that it will all work out..

U know what, I really have to stop.. it seems that I am making more and even more typing error right now (nk suro tido le tuh sbnrnye).. I’ll stop.. and I want to continue my reading on twilight.. toodles!!

p/s: pikah g tgk harry potter tadi!!! (show off)---end 3.04am

0 bunyik bising: