If a blind woman/man started hitting on you, what would you do?
~ run away or perhaps the more evil solution is to steal his/her cane~hahaha (evil laugh)
If your dog peed on your crushes leg, would you be embarassed?
~ no.. will not.. but that dog may be dead before it can ‘wolf wolf’ again.. hahaha~jht2
~ run away or perhaps the more evil solution is to steal his/her cane~hahaha (evil laugh)
If your dog peed on your crushes leg, would you be embarassed?
~ no.. will not.. but that dog may be dead before it can ‘wolf wolf’ again.. hahaha~jht2
If you had to chose what your mother would wear for the rest of her life, would you?
~ no.. I’m livin in a free country.. she should wear what the best she think she wants.. see, I’m not that eevill..
If your best-friend told you that she was going to get a new haircut, that you thought was ugly, would you try to tell her not to?
~ yes,I will definitely tell her that the haircut will probably will make someone wants to puke on her hair.. honesty is the best policy :D
Do you believe in abortion? Why or why not?
~ I’ll tell u what I believe.. those person who do abortion is sick like hell, heartless, damn cruel, and probably stupid.. damn, just writing this things have already makes me mad
If you were outside and a red car drove by and started shooting up your block while little children were playing outside, would you save the children if it meant possibly killing yourself?
~ yes I will.. if I die, I’ll hunt those idiots back..
If you were walking on the street and you saw a homeless man sitting on a cardboard box, would you give him some money if you had just gotten your paycheck? Or would you keep walking?
~ paycheck? No.. kalu ade syiling/duet kertas bley le bg..
What would you do if you found out your best-friend stole one of your mom's diamond necklaces?
~ get it back……..no matter how *wink*
If you had a chance to make $200, only, buy stripping for truckers on a corner, would you?
~ no.. nope..
If you get into a fight, or think you might, do you throw the first punch?
~ depends.. but I can..
If you get into a fight, or think you might, do you throw the first punch?
~ depends.. but I can..
If yes, did you know that if you throw the first punch and the person you hit would call the police, you could get a big fine, or arrested?
~ yes I know.. but who cares if I really need to punch that person.. just pay that damn fine, and continue living..
Would you smoke if it meant getting $30, or do you smoke anyways?
~ no and no
What would you do if somebody that you didn't know mentioned something about possibly killing themselves?
~ freak out, n try to help that person to make him/her to ‘back-to-reality-and-
Would you run down the street naked if it meant earning $150?
~ no.. lol
Do you consider yourself daring? Tell me of one experience that would prove that you are daring.
~ no.. definitely not.. so, I wont say a thing to response to the proving part..
If the war in Iraq, became an actual war where America was fighting against Iraq, would you join to help our nation?
~ will not gonna answer this Q.. I might just be arrested if I answer this wrongly.. hohoho
Do you speak your mind? Or do you just keep it to yourself?
~ both.. hye, I’m normal..
Would you ever join a gang because you liked the way that they protected their members and the members families?
~ yess.. YAKUZA.. heeeeee
If you had a chance to go speak to troubled kids, maybe like yourself, and help turn their lives around, would you?
~ I’ll try, but I’m not gonna promise a gud result.. I’m a bad communicator..
When it comes down to it, do you think you should get more respect or should your family?
~ my family, of course.. because life is not all about myself..







0 bunyik bising:
Post a Comment