pija turns into vampire~220709/6.36pm

It’s raining.. hee… the wind~just loooveeeeeeee it… well, I skipped CSP class today.. dear dear.. my first class and there goes the ‘X’ mark in the attendant sheet.. heeee… i’m taking a break reading twilight new moon.. I am sooo damn in love with the book and cant wait for the movie.. i had seen the trailer and it it breathtaking (but I figured the movie is not the same as the book though).. I’ll try to post the trailer later.. I’m sure u’ll love it too..

Current progress on twilight new moon for the last 48-hours:page 331 out of 563 (yeeeeyyy!!)~smug

I’m in the mood of writing right now.. oh well, we have class at 8am today.. accounting theory class.. but then it turns out that the juniors from the 3rd year (they are older than me, BTW) have change the time to 2pm WITHOUT CONSULTING US, the seniors first.. well, u should see how pija turned into a sort-of-vampire-that-could-eat-your-heart-out (pengaruh twilight)~hehe.. pija was right though.. and she’s not the one who was freaking mad just now.. the juniors SHOULD tell us 1st before they can decide anything (hye2, we have the right to be freakin mad, it IS our class, though).. I can see that this is not really a big deal to be mad for, but we cant help ourself, they have set their toes outta of line.. hoh~big deal… aaa… as the result, the class is being reschedule to 2pm..

i am going to start calling audit firms tomorrow.. I should have done this last week.. hmmm… it’s not too late.. I have to call mama and discuss about it (where I can live during my practical training, who’s gonna drive my car to KL).. and I have to call mak chaq for a sort-of-backup plan as if I don’t have place to stay.. I think I’m going to horwath, KHR, and maybe mohd noor.. I don’t know weather I should try EY.. I don’t think so.. I am doing this for my grades, and for the sake of getting experiences in the real world.. If I choose EY, I have to take the risk for not having anything to be put into my report, which I have to present later in front of my lecturer (harap2 aku xkena present dpn prof)~~freaky… but however, I should pegi sembahyang istiqarah leee… yeahh.. maybe I should *_*

well, I guess that’s all kott.. I’ll write again.. dh nk maghrib dh.. org ponn dh start ngaji.. till then---end 7.02pm

0 bunyik bising: