Dear lappy, be strong!!

Hah.. believe it or not, I had spend most of my precious time today in front of my laptop… what I did today was just korek2 other people’s blog to find any purchasable 2nd hand books.. I want Ps, I Love You.. and lucky me I found it with the price of RM12!! Murah kann? Giler hepi aku time tuh.. yeahh2.. so damn happy before I found out that the book had been sold to someone else.. huh! But then, Pinad told me to look out on this website (lowyat pny website) because she had found the book that I want.. and I went hell yeayyy!! But… that was before I found out that the book is not available~damn.. sj je nk maenkan perasaan aku..


the time stated on my laptop right now is 8.33pm.. I just had my dinner.. guess what I have for dinner? Megi tomyam.. haha.. kempunan le.. so I asked my mom to modified the tomyam so that the taste will ne more ‘kaw-kaw’.. apparently, the tomyam doesn’t taste pedas at all.. but, hye it’s yummy.. hehe.. so, right after I finished up my bowl, I told mama to cook megi tomyam again.. “mama, nanti nak ligik tau.. lg pedass!!”.. mama ckp ok!! Haha.. love u la mama..

now, it’s nearly 1am.. haha... haven’t post this thingy yet.. tomorrow I’m goin to meet up my friends.. this should be the last meeting till next comin semester break.. aaaaa…

I think my comp is being attacked by some sort of virus.. haiyaaaa… sbb nk bkk adobe reader xbuley2… then, bl tgh on9 ade la box yg xreti bahasa nih asyik muncul je dpn skrin aku.. dh pangkah kuar balik.. budus btl.. then, something had change.. it's not the same as before.. jgn break down tau dear lappy.. huhu..

My stomach is making sounds right now… haha.. protesting because I only feed it with megi tomyam for dinner.. cian perut aku.. lapar yerk? Heeeeee…

There’s nothin special happen today except for this confusion that I am havin right now, which is, weather this sentence that I am makin right now is correct.. heee.. should I put ‘ed’ at the end of the ‘nothin special happened’? I should check up in the grammar books.. haha.. see, I am proving my point that I really need extra exercises for this language.. *-* lol :p

It’s 1.05 am.. I’m pretty sleepy right now.. I should stop.. goin to continue reading School of Fortune.. ade lg suku lg nk abis.. tgk, abis bc lg dh brangan nk beli buku laen.. twilight pon xstart bc lg.. aaaaaa… I guess Pinad was right.. ni bukan tamak haloba.. nih tamak loba loba loba.. haha.. alright then.. adios..

0 bunyik bising: