Taken from: www.plushpout.com
Ever told a huge lie that came back to haunt you?
~apparently, yes… it was no good at all
Do you eat with your left or right hand?
~ hohoo… using my right hand
Do you hate being asked personal questions?
~ it will depend to who is asking that Qs
Are you good at painting your nails?
~ I can, but I’m no professional
What is your favorite nail polish color?
~ I don’t have any.. I don’t think any color will suit with my skin at all
Can you do an impression of anyone? If so, who?
~ yes.. imran ketika mengantuk, ketika lapar... heee... bnyk lg sbnrnye~~~~~
Can you count to a trillion?
~what will I get for return? A trillion? Hoh..
If you had the chance, would you go to the moon?
~sure thing
Do you do anything to help the environment?
~yess… I stop using polystyrenes.. I’ll bring my own compartment to ‘tapau’ my lunch or I’ll just have my lunch/dinner at the stall instead.. and just so you know, I dont litter..
Ever told someone to their face that you didn’t like them?
~yes.. :D
Ever made someone cry? How?
~yess… i have made so many people cried.. I dunno how, but I just did.. bad bad baaadddd ME
Who’s cuter... Tom Or Jerry?
~jerry.. heee
Name 3 veggies you love.
~ baby tomatoes, carrot, celery
Ever eaten snails?
~no.. walau engkau bernama ‘siput sedut’ pon daku tidakk suka
Would you rather be trapped in a box with snakes or rats?
~rat.. no!! neither
Should a 16th Birthday be a big deal?
~maybe
Do you have any friends that you think are too spoiled?
~yess… hehehehe…
Can you speak any other language? If so, what?
~I am bilingual, only speak in BM n english
Is Tyra Banks a good role model for girls?
~yeahh.. I think so
Should Britney Spears go into hiding?
~forever
Do you like red velvet cake?
~I don’t know.. should i?
When do you usually start to do your Christmas shopping?
~I don’t celebrate Christmas..
Ever had to flush a fish down the toilet?
~euuwwwww… no, and will not.. poor fishy
What do you parents look for in a boyfriend/girlfriend for you?
~I don’t really know… perhaps the kind like will be able to take care of me? The one that who is capable to handle me (aku nih ganas tauu dakk), the one that wont make me sad, cry, etc,….or maybe the one like imran? Heeeeeee… btl la tuhh kott… heheh
Cotton Candy
Labels:
questionnaire~~~
- Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 bunyik bising:
Post a Comment