SAYA MAHU INTERNET~5.34pm

I cant help myself writing.. well, this is writing technically.. as usual, I write this in mic word 1st before later I’ll re-paste this in my blog.. pity.. well, the weather is tremendous right now~not too hot, not too cold.. I am here still on my bed killing times.. hoh.. I just Bluetooth pics from my hp to my lappy..

Syg just got up.. pergi membuang right now~hehehe… business besar.. I’m bored.. dr.zalailah’s class has been cancel.. so, here I am..alone..in my room..on my beddie..writing these stuff..killing time.. *sigh*

I am hoping that tonight me and syg can do something diffrnt,, I cant give definition to ‘something different’ though.. perhaps pegi on9 lg ke? Heeeee… mcm sm je dgn smlm.. adeiii…

Aaaaaaa.. cant wait for syg’s parents, intan n izwan to come here.. well, I’m kinda hoping that they kind of invited me to join their family dinner.. It’s 50-50 chance.. heee… but I’m not hoping that much~I understand their need of privacy among the family members.. heeee.. berangan je nih..

I still haven’t call any company yet for my practical training next sem.. I’m outta of mood to do so.. I wonder why~~~~

It would be nice if here in my room we got the internet connection.. I’m craving for internet right now.. hoh.. am I in trouble? Heeeee… nak internettttttt!! Berbayar ponn xpeeeeeeee…

Mood right now: craving for internet----IWANTINTERNET----end 5.58pm

0 bunyik bising: