FEB 28,09
12.32 am
"dear future"
The thought about my future keeps bugging me.. imran and me have made this future plan thingy for us.. it goes like this:
1st Step:
Imran will try to apply for the post of junior auditor at Azman & Wong and I will try to apply for junior auditor post at any firm that may accept me :)
Imran will try to apply for the post of junior auditor at Azman & Wong and I will try to apply for junior auditor post at any firm that may accept me :)
2nd Step:
we’ll graduate in 2010
3rd Step:
Imran will go for ACCA in UK or Australia(AICPA), work there, marrying me*wink2** and as for me, it is either:
i) go with him to Australia or UK for ACCA, work there, marrying him, Masters, Lecturer;
ii) work with THE FIRM (assuming I will still working for them after I graduate), ACCA, marrying him, Masters, Lecturer;
iii) jadi tutor, continue for Masters, be a Lecturer, kawen, ACCA
yeah.. I figured.. it’s gonna be tough for both of us.. i want to be with him.. may Allah please bless us.. *amin*
*btw, we are planning to get marry in 2013 or 2014~again,AMIN* heeee.. malu2 :p







0 bunyik bising:
Post a Comment