FEB 25,09
7.42 pm
I’m crapping myself out~check it out*wink*
Aiyaaaa… this is crap.. I’m not in a good mood.. dunno why I’m a bit sensitive right now.. don’t even try to push the button, if you do, damn!! I will sure explode.. haha.. berani cuba la.. later around 8.30pm I have futsal training.. again, I’m not really in the mood to play anything.. my big ass need to rest.. haha.. no wonder it getting bigger in time.. ciss.. just got back from the café, updating my blog.. read lots of stuff from other people’s blog, and apparently It makes me feel like I have the lamest blog ever!! Damn.. I’m not so good in writing things.. compared to other bloggers, I’m sure that I’m the worst.. not to mention all the grammar mistakes and the unwelcome writing of mine… this is sucks.. but still, why am I still writing stuff here? Ntah.. den pon poning..
It’s nearly 8pm.. feel bored.. don’t have internet access in my room.. I have to write all these things in mic. Word, and re-paste it in my blog.. kesian.. mama, nk broadband!! Please!! Huhuhu..
Imran sort of mad at me.. why? Because I’m in the futsal team.. I get his point why he don’t want me on the team.. I really do understand, but still I’m in the team.. huhuhu.. ketegaq!! Sorry syg, have to do this.. yet, still love u.. (= and thank you for letting me play this Sunday..
Oh darn… still feels like crap, although the pain is over.. I have to go through some hard time for the past 6 hours.. I literally just wanted to cry and imaginating things to make me focus on what I’m doing~sleep.. haha.. glad the pain was over.. yeahh.. I did manage to hold myself together… yeaaayyyy!!! Aku gagah!! Hahaha.. *wink*
It’s nearly 8pm.. feel bored.. don’t have internet access in my room.. I have to write all these things in mic. Word, and re-paste it in my blog.. kesian.. mama, nk broadband!! Please!! Huhuhu..
Imran sort of mad at me.. why? Because I’m in the futsal team.. I get his point why he don’t want me on the team.. I really do understand, but still I’m in the team.. huhuhu.. ketegaq!! Sorry syg, have to do this.. yet, still love u.. (= and thank you for letting me play this Sunday..
Oh darn… still feels like crap, although the pain is over.. I have to go through some hard time for the past 6 hours.. I literally just wanted to cry and imaginating things to make me focus on what I’m doing~sleep.. haha.. glad the pain was over.. yeahh.. I did manage to hold myself together… yeaaayyyy!!! Aku gagah!! Hahaha.. *wink*







0 bunyik bising:
Post a Comment