Jumaat yang aktif :p

FEB 27,09
1.28 pm
Friday… hmmm… bored.. didn’t go to softball training at bukit besar… woke up late, around 1030am.. shit.. I’m sweating like hell.. I sit quietly in my room as I write this.. hah.. not really in the mood to write anything here.. by ‘here’ I mean in the mic.word before I have to re-paste this in my blog.. damn.. wish my uni allows internet access in all dorms.. kedekut btl.. I have to pack up my things and walk to the café to get internet access.. kesian..

I know this is not me, but right now I really look 4ward for the futsal tournament.. well, I’m not that good in futsal.. aku ni kaki bangku (ask my team) *=p* haaaaaaaaaaa… I’m also in the handball team.. kuatnye bersukan? Yupp.. my tolerance for foods have increase substantially.. huh.. that’s the reason why I decide to join the team.. last week I went to play softball with k.pija every evening, and for the last 2 days I went to play futsal, as for tomorrow I have swimming class, and next week I will be busy training for the handball tournament.. plz, dear fat ass.. let me lose my weight.. *startpraying*

I forgot to wake him up for sembahyang jumaat as I was busy playing age of empire II.. hehe.. sorry dear.. I was distracted..

aaaaaaaa… apelagi ye? I kinda have this new hobby.. recently, I realize that I read a lot.. journals, books, blogs…. Bla bla bla… why? Huh.. desperate to improve my English as so I can to move to the next level, improving the paraphrase, vocabs, grammar… etc.. aaaaaaaaaa… need to prepare myself for the ACCA thingy.. wish my luck *out*

0 bunyik bising: