ceritaku hari ini

FEB 26,09
3.16 pm
Got Dr. Zul’s class this morning at 10am.. hah!! Datang lewat!! my attempt to come early to class failed.. haha… pija woke up late, and I need to wait for her to get ready and to do all the stuff she needs to do.. when we arrived, it’s already half pass 10.. shit, missed kak lang’s presentation.. I only have 3 points for my bonus mark.. need to work out then.. better.. must..

Later, I have Islamic Finance class.. I didn’t do the tutorials.. lazy? yeahhh yeahhh… you bet I am.. the answers are all in the book~duhh.. don’t wanna waste my time to do something that I already know the answers.. damn!! Kalau malas tu, ckp je la malas.. kan senang.. adeiii..

Right now I’m sitting on my bed.. bosan.. mardhiah is busy packing up her stuff for her camping activities at Gunung Tebu.. huh.. wish that I’m not afraid for that little slimy creatures.. geli2..

Haaaaaaaaa…. Ape lagi ye? Dunno what to write.. my head is blank~~blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hah.. I better stop.. I’ve lost track, dunno what to write anymore.. I jumble up everything, write whatever I want and it’s all mixed up and confusing.. I’m still trying my best to improve my English, both my writing and communicating skills.. but yet, I still fell sorry for myself.. my vocab, composition and the level of words I use in my writing need extra attentions.. and not to mention my grammatical errors and the arrangement of my sentences.. my friends said my English is good (yela).. I would say that my English is ok, but apparently it is not good enough.. I suck.. adei

best be off then..

0 bunyik bising: